Everything I’ve Learned From Watching the Last 10 Seasons of The Bachelor/Bachelorette1comment
As another season in the never-ending The Bachelor/Bachelorette franchise is about to end, I thought I’d compile some of the highlights of covering the past 10 seasons. (I’m a little late to the game. There have actually been 19 seasons of The Bachelor and 11 seasons of The Bachelorette. Yes, 40 seasons. 40.) This show used to be my rubber-necking guilty pleasure, and then I just said fuck it. I like watching it. I won’t even add guilt to it. I’m loving Lifetime’s UnREAL (fictional TV show based on The Bachelor) almost more. But over the years, I’ve devoted a lot of blogging to not just a recap of events, but inside dirt from a contestant, judgements on their selection, my own personal devotion to Jane Austen and much more. I’ve compiled some of the best (or my favorite) articles here.
1. Find out inside scoop from a woman who made the final 2 on The Bachelor.
2. Then our secret Bachelor contestant gave us more scoop and Fantasy Date details.
4. Enough with helicopter rides. Try picking a movie on Netflix with your boyfriend to really see if you’re compatible. Real dates they should actually take on The Bachelor.
5. 8 things The Bachelor makes you think are relationship-building. They’re not. Seriously. Not. At. All.
7. The unhealthy need for closure. I’m looking at you “Men/Women Tell All” episode.
8. My advice to ABC producers when picking the next Bachelor.